5.28.2007

Painting Painting...

Last night at 10pm, I challenged myself to start one last painting for my show coming up on Friday at Dragonfly Gallery in Fayetteville, TN. Carl Gleghorn, gallery owner (and FYI: former Aubie at Auburn University!) was scheduled to come this morning to pick up my work. So I started it and finished at 2am this morning. (The gazebo painting) Felt like old times in college when I had to pull all nighters in order to get studio work done. But today has been rough trying to be energetic--I'm no collegiate anymore! haha So these are scenes of Fayetteville--my signature funky expressionistic take on the beautiful downtown square. They are going to be on exhibit starting Friday at 5pm. Come on down to Dragonfly Friday night--I would LOVE to see you!

Click image to see them bigger...