5.02.2007

Latest House Portrait


My commission work keeps me busy. Most people never see the actual work that keeps me in business--those custom paintings that I do for clients. These paintings go right out the door when done and people visiting my gallery rarely get to see them. This painting is for a client in Huntsville who is battling cancer, and I have really enjoyed getting to know Nancy while I was working on this for her. She sends out updates of her visits to MD Anderson. I have had Nancy in my prayers for quite some time. Tomorrow on May 3rd, it will be exactly one year since this painting was commissioned! I called Nancy today to schedule the time to bring it to her and to have coffee together. I can't wait to see her and show her the painting she has been waiting for so patiently. I cherish my precious clients and their patience! Thank you!