5.31.2007

Gotta Love Summer....

Summer means really balancing work and family since my girls are out of school. And knowing how fast they grow and that my older 14-year old Caroline will be starting high school in 2 months is mind-boggling. So, I'm just taking it all in--the joys (and annoyances-ha!) of motherhood. My younger daughter, 10-year old Sarah still loves to chalk on the driveway. I love her precious sketches--she is such a talented artist! One day this week while at Wal Mart I passed by the little area of Crayola products and found some giant sticks of chalk and couldn't resist buying them. These are some of Sarah's masterpieces below.

Yesterday, I was taking Caroline and her friend Walker to the doctor for a camp physical and they were acting out some weird thing they saw on the web, and laughing hysterically, and it was driving me crazy. This is the video that they were mimicking...Now, I get it! It's pretty funny in a cooky way...