8.31.2007

Big Weekend for Auburnart.com!!

I'm so excited to report that auburnart.com an online store for buying Auburn art (and my Auburn paintings!) is now a storefront! Isn't it amazing in this day and age that a business is built online then made into a store you can go into??...the power of the internet. Frank and Ingrid at the Villager Gallery in Auburn are movers and shakers! They landed a storefront right next to Toomer's Drugs on the corner of College and Magnolia. Yay!! Location location location! I will be down there painting live one game day soon! I will post when I know the exact day...


They opened the store last night just as the football season opens tomorrow night. Great timing! Check out their blog to see some images and great links to everything about our glorious Auburn University. You can also see this youtube video of an interview they came up and did with me about my paintings of Auburn that I've done. They asked me where the inspiration for them came from....



The original oil paintings of Samford Hall and Toomer's Corner have sold, but auburnart.com sells them as giclees on canvas for me.


I will be debuting my latest Auburn painting. Wanna guess the subject? One hint: A beloved eating establishment.....War Eagle!!