8.23.2007

Are You Happy??

I saw a show today on TV that the people were discussing true happiness. Well, I was immediately hooked since I love this topic. We all go through times of feeling less than happy to feeling down to even being clinically depressed. One of the doctors said that many people "die" before they die. I believe that to be true. I also believe that our own happiness is our own responsibility. A choice. A choice that demands alot from us.

When I look around me, I know of people who seem to own real happiness. On the other hand, I know people who seem to have a complaint about almost everything. They "have anger." Which are you? What makes you happy? Vote up to 3 things in the poll....



In a future post, I'll discuss the results as well as other ideas about happiness. Feel free to comment further about your ideas too! In the meantime, I wish you the choice to be happy and doing what it takes be so!