5.09.2009

CALLING ALL LOVECATS!


Raise your hand if you need a better online presence.  Are you  selling anything online without a website or a blog? Or trying to?  If you are waiting on someone to update your site right now or wishing that you could send out an email update to your clients that looks amazing, then my Marketing 101 Workshop is where you need to be on May 19th.  I will be sharing with you all the secrets I have about my marketing online.  You will learn all about:
  • Capturing images
  • Uploading images to the web
  • Creating a blog
  • Creating an email newsletter
  • My book list
  • Adding Paypal to your blog
  • and more!
The man in the photo above is Tim Sanders--one of my favorite speakers on marketing.  He wrote the book, Love Is the Killer App, which I will talking about that night.  Don't miss that!  It will turn your ideas about being in business upside down!

There are a few spots left, so reserve with your credit card by calling the studio or by submitting payment securely with Paypal over on the sidebar.

It is my dream that you be on top of what there is to use online for promoting your business, your art, your stuff, YOU!  Join me!