5.19.2009

It's Here!!

I am so excited about tonight!  I can hardly contain my energy! I have a full class of awesome folks with great businesses, business goals, etc., and I intend to share all that I know on online marketing--the venues that have worked well for me over the years to market my work to the world.

I have spent hours putting together a knock-out Keynote (Powerpoint) presentation.  It rocks! The images below will be included in it to help explain key points I want to share about:

  • THE Killer App - words from Tim Sanders
  • Scarcity vs. Abundance
  • Websites
  • Blogs
  • Photographing our stuff
  • Social Networking
  • Top 10 Things to be doing right now


This image is from the January 2007 issue of Time Magazine where they announced the 2006 person of the year--YOU! Yes, it was you!  Do you remember?



Bludomain rocks!  Simply put--they do.  I bought my template for my site there and have hosted with them for about 3 years now.  I have helped numerous people build sites with their genius templates for a while now--for all kinds of businesses.



And I'll be quoting and singing the praises of my favorite Lovecat of all--David Jay !  His story is amazing, and I've had the pleasure of spending time with him on a few occasions while I was still shooting photography.  His message is universal and crosses over to all career types.
So, if you missed getting in to this class--look for it being offered again soon!