2.15.2008

Wine & Paint Fun!

Wine & Paint was so much fun this past Tuesday night! I had 12 people attend--3 painted and the rest mingled, sipped and watched. I started a huge commission, and the other painters worked on things that they had started already. They were awesome! Bonnie and Michele had painted with me before, and Sharon was an amazingly talented painter already! The "watchers" were from Moulton, Athens, Huntsville and Decatur. What a joy it was to share some good antipasto platter and wine with art lovers for the love of art!

The wine. One of them is my favorite....Guess which?


Bonnie Hurst & Michelle Vandiver

The group minus the Huntsville gals.

Sharon & Chris. Do you recognize Sharon--THE Sharon Doviet
formerly of WAAY 31 News, but now an attorney with Cliff Hill Attorney at Law.
And Chris Russell with Morgan Stanley in Huntsville.
Sorry for the blurry photo.

And lastly, my antipasto platter I put together
after looking at a Southern Living article. ;)
Mine isn't nearly as pretty, I must admit....