2.07.2008

Updates

I updated my site! It's lively and energetic like I'm feeling right now. Let me know what you think of it. Changed the first song in the jukebox too. The new song is by Mika and is called Love Today!

UPDATES:

Wine & Paint for Feb. 12 is filled up.
Sorry if you missed this opportunity, there will be more!
Stay in tune with this blog so you BE IN THE KNOW!

Look for new workshops in the next
week or so! They will be posted right here.

Wanna GO with me somewhere cool
to learn to paint? Sort of a Getaway Painting Workshop??
Go with Claire and me!
caroleandclaire.com

Larger giclee canvas reproductions of
Samford Hall (Auburn University) are available both
in my gallery and at auburnart.com.
If you haven't seen these yet--they are awesome!
Great for any Auburn fan.

Girlfriend Paint Parties
are being booked! Don't miss out
on this fun opportunity!
Get your gal pals and book one with me!