4.05.2007

Michael Buble's New Release!


Mr. Buble has a new album coming out! It's titled, "Call Me Irresponsible." Last night I was on the way home from my studio really late from painting. When I left, my exterior sound speaker at the front door of my building serenaded me goodbye with Michael Buble singing "Home." Love that song! I melted. Well, once in the car, I turned on the radio and listened. A minute later, I thought, "That sounds like Michael. Is it????? A new song!???" I turn it up loud. "MICHAEL HAS A NEW SONG!!!" Was I excited! You've got to catch the song "Everything"--it totally rocks! It is so fun, sweet,and, well-- sexy. That's Michael! His new CD comes out May 1st. You can preorder it here for a cheaper price if you want. I can't wait! (squeal!)...PS: Todd likes him too. ;)