4.22.2007

Friday Night's Concert!


My good friend Steph shot this great shot of Jason Gray and this is us with him after the concert!




Jason Germain of Downhere and me--shot by Steph. ;)

Jason Gray was in concert at the The Rock worship center in Huntsville last weekend for the Wide Eyed and Mystified tour. It is always a treat to experience his music and hear his testimony and how he totally glorifies God with his gifts AND weaknesses. If you are not familiar with Jason, you should really check out his music--it is really awesome.

It was great to be introduced to 2 other great bands, Circleslide and Downhere. Many wonderful men who play and sing so passionately for the Lord. Is there anything more attractive in this world?? I have been listening constantly to my new Downhere CD since the concert and I have really grown to love these guys. They totally rock!