12.06.2006

Sharing Inspiration

Last night was so much fun during my Share Inspiration time painting with fellow artist and former student Rickie Higgins. We painted for 4 great hours on paintings we are getting done for clients for their Christmas giving. It's amazing what all you learn just by being with other artists. I've experienced that lately with photographers on OSP, and thought that I could begin doing the same thing with artists/painters. Rickie reminded me that, in his words, "I changed his life" with that oil painting workshop a few years ago that he took with me. Wow! How much more inspiring can that be? He also said that the only reason he would miss the Victoria's Secret fashion show was to come paint with Carole Foret! Now that is flattery for sure! Check out his work on his site and send him some love. Rickie is a great guy!