12.26.2006

The Littlle but Special Things...

Today, I did nothing but read, learn my new Macbook Pro and research some stuff on the web. It was great. A much-needed time to stay in my pj's and recover from my strep/laryngitis combo (like the doctor told me to do last Friday, but couldn't till today). This evening I was enjoying a treat that I discovered last year at Williams Sonoma--some gourmet peppermint marshmallows.



They come in a cute box and are cube-shaped, fresh, according to the box, it takes a full 3 days to make these. What a treat they are! They are delicious plopped into a hot cup of cocoa like I just had. Mmmmm.



The book I finished today was "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle. What a gift to finish the day after Christmas. If you haven't read it get it now and be on your way to enlightenment. I hope your holidays are being spent doing just what you want to be doing and that you are being nourished and comforted with love from family and friends. We are blessed!