12.28.2006

Chattanooga Images

Last month my good friend Carla and I attended OSP South--a get together for photographers, in Chattanooga. It was so beautiful with the glory of autumn. After a lecture outside an auditorium at Southern Adventist University, we pulled out our cameras wanting to capture the leaves--well, really wanting to roll around and play in them! We couldn't believe the golden wonderland!

Carla was enduring the camera while I shot this one. It's one of my favorites...



Carla shot this one of me...



Just as we were packing up our gear to go--I saw this awesome red leaf sitting alone on this stone. Look at that shape! God appears to me in these ways--and I didn't fail to notice this one! I couldn't get over the unusual shape of this oak leaf. What a blessing that was. The leaf is now dry and sits on the little table next to my "nest" where I read in the mornings. It stands as a reminder to notice God's hand in His creation.



And then Carla pulled out her fish eye! I couldn't help it....