11.07.2007

Awesome Clients

I had the opportunity to shoot some great clients (and friends) of mine several days ago, taking advantage of the beautiful color popping up around our town. The Mings (Bill, Susan, William, Elizabeth and Sarah) live in my neighborhood in a beautiful home which was the backdrop for our shoot. Their home (just an FYI) houses many of my paintings that they have collected over the years--making them probably the greatest collectors of my work. I appreciate them so much! Aren't they one handsome family??

View my updated site and see my new "Gallery Favorites" Gallery which are some of our picks from the last few months shoots. Also, sample our new music on our site too and let us know what you think! Hear the awesome Michael Buble, French girl Carla Bruni, and German guy, Oren Lavie--they're awesome!