10.31.2007

Under the Christmas Tree

We are looking forward to being at Under the Christmas Tree this weekend. We hope to see you there. Click on the link to find out all the info.

If you are not familiar with our work--we would love to introduce our work to you! Enjoy seeing samples of my photography and paintings and pick up a gift item like my awesome art mugs with a packet of cocoa in it--just in time for the chilly weather! Win a custom photo session from us in the raffle too! I hope to paint on site too, so come and see how I do it! It's going to be a wonderful weekend--so come to Huntsville and see us!

Our gallery will be closed from Thursday until Saturday in order to participate in this event but will reopen like normal on Tuesday!

Here is a cool slideshow for you about the latest & greatest faces I've shot the past year or so...Enjoy!