11.21.2006

Painting Workshops at Rosemary Beach!



Wouldn't it be awesome to enjoy at Girl's Getaway at Rosemary Beach AND learn to paint?? Well, it's going to happen! Be a part of this wonderful weekend. Email me to learn more!

This is an email from one of my students from my most recent workshop--it's emails like this that keep me planning more!

Carole,

Thank you so much for the wonderful art class this past Tuesday evening! Words can't express how much I enjoyed being with you...you're enthusiasm is so contagious! It was such an honor to watch you begin your painting you did in our class...I truly didn't want to paint anymore...I was content to simply watch your gift of art pour onto the canvas!

Thank you again for a memorable night! I hope to see you again soon to add a new piece to my collection!

Fondly,

April Whitley