11.21.2006

Booking now for 2007!


I am booked through 2006 now and will also be spending my time finishing up commissioned paintings from now through year's end. It has been a wonderful year--thank you, my precious clients! For those of you waiting on photography, Christmas card orders--don't worry, we're working on them right now! We have all the work we can handle and feel very blessed--thank you! !If you wish to book a shoot with Carole--go ahead and don't delay, her schedule is getting booked for January already. I have some exciting events going on this winter. I'll let you know about them in a future post. Have a very blessed Thanksgiving, remembering that no matter what you're going through, you can still feel gratitude--gratitude for our Savior dying on the cross for YOU. And for me. Carole