11.21.2006

NEW Happenings at Carole Foret Studio



New is everywhere here! And still to come too (like my new site being designed right now)! So much is going on that I'm so excited about, reminding me how blessed I am. A beautiful girl is coming to work with me so that I can have gallery hours again. She will inevitably be a huge part of Carole Foret Fine Art & Photography. Leslie Willard will be working with me beginning November 28th with our big red door opening at 11am! Leslie has experience in photography, graphic design and marketing--yes! Just the person I have been looking for. Having Leslie will help to serve YOU better. We can't wait to work with you. Our new gallery hours will be Tuesday - Saturday, 11am - 5pm. I will still require an appointment to be seen, so don't hesitate to email or call us.