3.29.2010

A Great Start To Holy Week

Just finished a great workout to begin Holy Week--listening to Tammy Trent's lively Christian music. If you don't know her and her music, you must!  She has smooth, silky voice paired with soft ballads, R&B sounds and lyrics that inspire! What more to get your body moving?



Now, I'm enjoying a new smoothie full of healthy goodness that I wanted to share with you.





Inside this one:
A banana
A mix of peaches, blueberries, strawberries
Acai Juice
Light Vanilla Soy Milk
Vanilla Protein Powder
Flaxseed

I hope your day has begun in a beautiful way.  Here, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, telling me that Spring is really here.  I long to be ever close to my Savior this week, grateful for His journey He made to the cross for me, for you.  I pray that you know how loved you really are!