3.25.2008

The News!

As some of you know from reading my blog, exciting changes have been in the works at Carole Foret Fine Art. While I turn my focus full time to my painting and teaching workshops, I am announcing Leslie Willard as the official photographer at Carole Foret Fine Art, operating through her business name Leslie Adair Photography and Design. We are both thrilled and eager to focus and use our individual talents and abilities! Leslie has been training with me to step into this position for over a year now, and I know that she will be stepping into a well-suited position--a dream for her! To celebrate launching Leslie Adair Photography and Design, I'm inviting everyone to a "Launch Party" celebrating Leslie's business opening. It will be held here at my studio this Friday night! There will be good music, good food, and a drawing for a FREE photo shoot with Leslie! I hope to see all my favorite faces there and feel free to bring friends!

Click the invite to enlarge and COME SEE US!