1.17.2011

War Eagle!


Above: What makes Auburn great: Faith, Family, Football


Wow, what a week it's been! My head has been overtaken by excitement and pride for my Auburn Tigers. So WAAAAAR EAGLE!!!!  My Alma Mater, my beloved Auburn Football team is 2010 National Champions!  I was so blessed to be able to go to the game. It was an amazing experience, and one that I will never forget.

Today, I learned that my older baby, Caroline received a scholarship for her 2011 Freshman year at Auburn.  My heart is warm!

Below is a 7-second fun video my twin sister, Claire and I did when we went down to visit Auburn last Saturday to load up on Auburn National Championship gear and for Claire to see the campus after 20 years.  Yes, 20 years!  I couldn't believe it had been that long.  So...we HAD to go.

Life is good and I am blessed! Know you are too!