11.11.2008

This Week's Gallery Hours

Happy Veteran's Day everyone--I hope that you will take time to honor the veterans who have served our country to preserve our freedom!
The gallery will be closed today AS WELL AS the rest of this week until Saturday as we are making some changes and I will be in St. Paul for the Art Open House--I'm really excited about that!  I hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone.
An exciting change that is taking place in my building is that my husband's business avWORKS is moving in!  Expect an even more hi-tech studio experience when you attend a class or book the building for a meeting, etc.  It will be equipped with a theater where you can experience the greatest in learning through training DVDs! Maybe even movie nights--hmm...Won't that be awesome?  So, just a reminder:
STUDIO CLOSED TILL SATURDAY,
NOV. 15TH


One of my new encaustic (beeswax) paintings I did for my show in St. Paul.  I have another one very similar to it in MY gallery in Athens--hint, hint.  It would make a beautiful addition to someone's bar area just in time for the holidays. ;)