5.10.2008

Packing and Leaving!


I'm leaving tomorrow for what is going to be a dream come true! I've had the dream of going to take a fabulous workshop from another artist somewhere else in the U.S., but I've never found the right artist or workshop. But a few weeks ago, I was flipping through a magazine and found Artista Creative workshops in Carmel, California. "Perfect!" I thought. So the stars aligned, no kidding, and my twin sister Claire and I are going tomorrow on Mother's Day (Happy Mother's Day, Mom!!) to beautiful Carmel to begin our week of relaxing, artistic luxury! I will let you know how it goes. I plan to be away from technology as much as I can be--phones, email, laptop....I'll see you when I get back next week. Please pray for us to have a safe and enlightening trip. I plan to bring back all that I learn to share in my future workshops! Can't wait....

If you're wanting to visit the gallery in Athens, feel free!  Leslie will still be there Tuesday - Saturday, 10am - 5pm.