1.13.2007

Howdy Texas!

Made it to San Antonio today for PPA's Imaging USA. Carla Swinney and I met up with my sister Claire and Jenny Driscoll at the airport then headed to the Riverwalk to our hotel. The convention starts tomorrow and we are stoked! Having a great time already! We enjoyed some authentic Mexican food at Rio Rio Cantina. it's great to get away for a few days to get inspired seeing the latest and greatest products in photography as well as gain the most in knowledge with some great seminars/speakers. I'll post pictures soon!--once I find a card reader. (I forgot mine - sad face). This trip is being documented for sure! Look out!

This shot taken by the great Kevin Swan at Howl at the Moon on the Riverwalk. Awesome time!



Claire and me with the awesome David Jay, about to bookend him...



Then the BOOKEND!



Group shot--all of us enjoying Rio Rio Cantina! Thank you to Steve Snyder for these last shots!