9.18.2006

Painting Painting Painting!


With so many commissions to do before year's end, I'm feeling the breathing down my neck to get them done! Thank you to my clients for your patience--you are descendants of Job for sure. haha I'm putting lots of hours this week "throwing some paint" so if I miss you, you know where I am!

I enjoyed my week last week with my twin sister who did her Emmaus Walk. I wouldn't trade that time with her last week for anything! I love my sister so much. Being identical twins is such an amazing thing. Our bond is truly like none other...She inspired me to get going with my painting NOW so that the holidays will be more enjoyable. Good idea! She is a fabulous artist herself. You can see we started a long time ago painting ourselves first--with Limestone County red clay!

Blessings to you as you begin YOUR week!

Carole