10.04.2011

Working in Auburn This Week

In Au Bon Pain planning it all out!
That is the Starbucks portion of the Student Center in that rounded part.  Mm!
My college of Human Sciences--lovely Spidle Hall
Got to roll Toomer's while there after our win against South Carolina!
I had a great time last week meeting with Auburn people about my licensing my Auburn prints-Susan and Jennifer in the Trademark office, President  Gogue, Cliff Hare of AuburnArt. What a process it's been the past year to get this done! But I think it's all going to be worth it! By week's end and next week I'll have prints ready to sell! Just visit my website to choose one you would like! I'll get your payment and then it will come to you ready to hang!  Soon, AuburnArt at Toomer's  will have my latest ones. Stay tuned for more info on that! And War Eagle!!!!