12.05.2009

Homage To My Favorite Color!

This is one of my most favorite times of the year! We just enjoyed the most beautiful autumn that I can remember--the color was simply stunning for weeks with beautiful landscapes accented with a splash of RED! This is a simple little post about my favorite color--RED. Check out some of my favorite things in this earthy, sensual color!




During Christmas, I love a black coat accented with a RED scarf!




OH! The trees this fall!




My phone in RED?? Maybe?




Pottery Barn stockings--Mmmm!




I think I am inspiRED too!







Love modern design, like this red Arne Jacobsen chair. Love this!





Reminded me of MY first car--a lipstick red VW Jetta





And as my art students know, I shoot pics of produce, like these RED pomegranates!





And the Holiday J. Crew catalog came in this week with metallic RED lettering. Sent chills!





And pure excitement is beautiful clear skin with bright RED lips. Classy!





And to express Christmas greetings, what could be more simply stated than
a plain RED velvet ribbon on a pine wreath?



And to end, I'll sign off just like I do my paintings--in RED!
Have a blessed RED holiday season and enjoy all the red around you!