9.07.2009

On this Labor Day



I hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day like I am!  Porch time with my husband, yoga late morning and now enjoying a fantastic tennis match with the awesome scene-stealer Melanie Oudin and 13th seed Petrova from Russia.  I love tennis--used toplay all through my childhood and even for Auburn in 1986-87 team. Shh. Don't tell anyone that.  I'm not that good anymore, but I still love it!



Today reminds me of how lucky I am to have a job and one that I love! I have the greatest clients and friends.  Many of my friends started out as clients.  What a blessing.  I hope you feel blessed in your work and find ways to glorify God through your work.  My goal is to add to the beauty that our original creator God made in all of His creations.



My Creative Spirit Retreat Weekend is ALL about learning to add to that beauty.  To defy the "blocks" that arise from time to time that keep us from creating in the way that God wants us to--that He created us to!  It is my prayer that 8 ladies will heed the call to this weekend October 1st - 4th.  It has proven to be an awesome curriculum for re-igniting the passion to create.  We're making Soul Painters with each workshop!  Know a lady who could enjoy a weekend like that?  Let her know all about it.  Read the posts below with all the info!

Enjoy your day appreciating your work and the opportunity to work!  Blessings!