7.01.2009

Listening to the Legend



Those who have been in the gallery have heard my tunes spinning and they have most likely been my Michael Jackson tunes.  I have gotten more joy out of listening lately than I have in so long.  I've even been able to download some of his old music videos too--Smooth Criminal is amazing with his super-human dance moves.  Of course, I got the Thriller video--so ground breaking at the time.  Michael was an artist through and through.  I'll never forget discovering music in my early years, and it was "Off the Wall" album that really caught my ear, and it is still my favorite today!



And it all started with the Jackson 5.  Wow--I still know every word.  These still move me with amazing harmonies and great R&B rhythms.  Love it!  I hope that we can all remind ourselves of Michael as an artist more than a troubled man.  It's sad that he left us at such a young age with so much still to offer.  But perhaps he is in a much happier place.  I hope so.