6.19.2007

Giovanni's Italian Grill Coming Soon!


My new neighbor uptown cannot move in fast enough! My mouth has been watering ever since the first bit of brick mortar starting falling off of MY walls several months ago from when they started renovating the building next door to me. I cannot tell you how beautiful this restaurant is--and so revolutionary at the same time. For the first time I and many of us will finally be able to enjoy an awesome plate of Bolognese pasta, sipping a glass of fine merlot, outside in the courtyard seating on our beautiful historic square in plain view of our stately courthouse. How sweet will that be? Let's welcome Rod and Shelly Ross with loving Athens arms as they unveil their work of beauty--Giovanni's....said to be opening July 4th weekend! Read more here from our local paper, The News Courier.