2.14.2012

Fun Couples Shoots - VOTE! Valentine's Special!


Last Wednesday night, I held a fun photography event that I called
Fun Couple Shoots
and advertised it in my newsletter to the first 10 couples to come
for a 5-10 minute shoot and receive 3 hi-res images--all for $30.
It sold out in no time!
Two couples couldn't make it afterall and will be given a shoot at a later date.
But we had a BLAST!
The "fast" love shown to me and my camera in only a few minutes was 
so inspiring--so sweet,
at times sexy, and most of the time FUN!

Take a look and vote for the funnest couple--the winner will win a complete 
hour long shoot! See who wins Wednesday night when voting ends!

Happy Valentine's Day to you! Enjoy these loving images...

THEN VOTE AT THE END OF THIS POST!





THE NELSONS








THE GAMBLES







THE CAMPS







THE PHILLIPS








THE GARDNERS








THE CAVENDERS








THE FESERS







THE VINES