8.27.2010

Have Supplies Will Travel!


I have enjoyed teaching on location so much lately!  I want to do more!  And with my schedule of summer Paint Nights coming to an end, I am looking toward the holidays and all that is going on.  This is the time of year where I project what I'll have done by the end of the year.  So what I would like to offer are Paint Nights at YOUR home where they can be casual, fun and relaxing!  If you're interested, comment below or email me! There are options to make it work for you and your friends. Doesn't that sound fun?


This is the great fun I had last night helping raise scholarship funds for the Huntsville Madison Auburn Club to send kids from this area to Auburn!  By the way, what a fun way to raise a few thousand dollars in one evening doing something fun like painting Aubie and taking it home!  Thank you to all who came and to Scott & Cheryl Bence for working so hard to make this an incredible event! War Eagle!