8.03.2009

Crab Night Tomorrow Night!



Back from an awesome vacation and ready to paint!  Crab Paint Night is kicking off my newly scheduled Paint Nights for the autumn season.  Crab Night is filled up, but if you wish to join us on future Paint Nights, please do!

Here's how it works.  I schedule nights with a theme.  They are advertised here on my blog, my site and on facebook.  Each spot is first come first serve and secured with your tuition fee of $75.  Tuition may be paid in different ways: Through Paypal on my blog sidebar.  Call the studio with your credit card.  Or send a check to the studio.  It's always good to call and check the status of the Paint Night's reservations before sending in a check.  256.232.2521 is the studio number.

The schedule:
Doors open: 6:30
Mingling till 7pm
Painting begins 7pm
Painting ends 9pm
Group photo soon after.
Masterpiece taken home by 9:30 or so!

All levels of skill can attend.  All supplies are included.  You just show up with your choice of drink (non-alcoholic please) and I provide hors d'oeuvres to enjoy.  We all paint together, you along with me until 9pm.

I provide high quality art supplies--supplies that I use on my own paintings. Bring a friend, a significant other, your group of friends or come in your own glory!  All nice and fun people are welcome!

Schedule:

September 8: Funky Flowers in Van Gogh style 16x20 canvas
October 6: Simple Tuscan Landscape 12x12 canvas