6.10.2009

Latest Workshop Schedule!


Before I leave for New York, I wanted to let you guys know about my latest workshop offerings. I have planned things by listening to YOU--my awesome clients and friends! They are all on my site and blog ready for you to reserve your spot! You know it's so easy to reserve, don't you? Right here on the blog sidebar is a Paypal button for you to securely and conveniently get your tuition in to claim your spot in any of these workshop events.
Creative Spirit is BACK!  It has been revamped too.  It is now a long, getaway/ retreat weekend. I will teach beginner painting instruction and share in lots of creative spiritually-based discussion over the weekend.  It is sure to be an amazing experience.  It includes yoga too!  Download the info over in the sidebar.  If you are an alumni, please share with others about how awesome this workshop experience is.  It is God's calling for me to teach this, and I am praying already for those who will be in my next one October 1 - 4.  
Creative Spirit Alumni!  You get your Reunion weekend as promised.  It is coming up August 27 - 30.  So download that info too over in the sidebar, and make your plans to attend. These will be offered regularly--about every couple of months or so, and as our Alumni group grows, you will be able to share with new people.  That is the way for this ministry to grow and for you to stay FRESH in your awakened creative spirit. Doesn't that sound awesome??

* Change in Schedule! - Dessert & Paint will be Tuesday Night, July 21st!  I had to change for family reasons.
I can't wait to see each of you!  Be blessed, Carole